The rear-facing Cloud Q and Cloud Q Plus infant car seat builds and improves on the strong tradition of safety and comfort with a ground-breaking, ergonomic design offering a near-flat recline position when used outside of the car. Other features include:
> Linear Side Impact Protection (L.S.P.) to help reduce the forces felt by the baby in the event of a side impact collision.
> A near-flat recline angle when used outside of the car.
> 11-position, height-adjustable headrest
> UPF 50+ XXL Fold away sun canopy.
> Load Leg Base (included) to help protect the baby's head, neck and body by transferring crash energy into the vehicle's floor.
> For babies 4 lbs. to 35 lbs. and up to 30" tall
Why You’ll Love it
- Ergonomic design offers a near-flat recline angle when used outside of the car.
- Telescopic Linear Side Impact Protection - helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in the event of a side impact collision.
- 11-position, height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide automatically adjusts the length of the harness when the headrest is adjusted.
- XXL Fold away sun canopy helps protect baby with a UPF 50+ rating.
- The included Load Leg Base prevents the seat from rotating forward in a crash and allows the seat to protect the baby's head, neck and body by transferring crash energy into the vehicle's floor.
- The Cloud Q can be used in combination with any CYBEX stroller for an easy-to-use travel system.
- The Removable Newborn Inlay enables more space and comfort for bigger children.