With its top safety ratings, a load leg that adds extra stability and an innovative side-impact protection system, the Cybex Aton Q Plus infant car seat is a superior choice for keeping your baby safe on the road.
The Aton Q Plus includes two safety features not seen on most car seats. The linear side-impact protection system consists of telescoping arms that extend toward the car doors, helping to transfer crash forces into the shell of the seat and away from the baby. A load leg extends from the car seat base to the floor of your vehicle, preventing the seat from rotating and reducing the risk of head and neck injury.
Use the Cybex Aton Q on a stroller from Cybex or several other brands for a travel system that's the ultimate in convenience for parents and comfort for baby. This car seat comes with one base.
The Aton Q Plus features softer, more textured fabrics than the original Aton Q.
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- Removable infant insert provides near-flat position, creating the most open angle between the head, neck and chest and reducing the risk of the infant's head from falling forward
- Height-adjustable headrest offers 8 positions, ensuring baby is protected as she grows
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and folds away when not in use
- Can be a travel system with Cybex and many other strollers
- Can be installed without base for travel and cabs
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: 4-35 pounds
- Height limit: 30"
- Dimensions: 25.6"L x 17.3"W x 15.4-22"H
- Car seat weight: 11.6 pounds
- Car seat on base weight: 23.86 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Aton Q Plus infant car seat
- Base with load leg