The Nuna RAVA convertible car seat keeps your child safer—and more comfortable—for longer.
The steel-reinforced RAVA features an industry-leading rear-facing weight capacity. Your child can ride in the safest position until reaching 50 pounds, while a pop-out footrest adds two inches of leg room, too. The RAVA grows with your child up to 65 pounds with its adjustable head rest, recline to 10 positions and no-rethread harnesses and crotch strap.
New for 2019, the Nuna RAVA is now one of the only convertible car seats on the market that uses a naturally fire-resistant bamboo/polyester fabric instead of fabrics treated with flame-retardant chemicals. Bamboo also helps regulate your child's body temperature, keeping her cooler in warm weather and warmer in cool weather—all while being super-soft, antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Installing the RAVA doesn't get much easier: Underneath the seat bottom of the RAVA is a door that opens to allow the car's seat belt to be threaded through and buckled. Once you close the door, the seat is safely installed. Because of the seat belt installation system, the RAVA also fits more car models and seating positions.
Most importantly, the Nuna RAVA exceeds American safety standards with its all-steel frame, energy-absorbing foam, side-impact protection pods and a reinforced belt path.
As a bonus, the RAVA comes with two cup holders that tuck away when you don't need them—and its seat fabric is washable for the inevitable cup spill.
- Bamboo/polyester blend fabrics are free of flame retardant chemicals and are also temperature-regulating, hypoallergenic and antibacterial
- Advanced safety features including an all-steel frame, reinforced belt path, energy-absorbing foam and side impact protection pods
- 2 additional inches of leg room allows for longer rear-facing use and extra support for forward-facing riders
- 10-position recline for the most relaxing ride
- 10-position head support can be height-adjusted with one hand
- Ventilation panels within the shell to help child stay cool
- Washable knit fabric
- No re-thread, 5-point harness works with one hand
- No re-thread, 2-point crotch strap grows with your child
- Dual cup holders that fold away when not in use
- Colored belt path indicators help reduce user errors
- Infant head and body inserts can be removed as baby grows
- Aircraft-certified for travel
- Rear-facing specifications: 5 to 50 pounds; 49" or less; suggested for children up to at least 2 years
- Forward-facing specifications: 25 to 65 pounds; 49" or less; suggested for children 2 years and older
- Product size: 25"H x 19"W x 16"L
- Product weight: 27.2 pounds