Introducing the re-designed Silver Cross Kensington. The functional luxury pram is crafted by hand in England, built for travel. Kensington's practical, versatile design is British engineering at its best.
Handmade with love in England
Industry best 5-year warranty service
Hand-built in Yorkshire, the Kensington blends a classic profile with practical trip versatility. Our craftsmen and women employ timeless techniques and the finest materials to create the ultimate baby carriage for your beloved little one.
The Kensington embodies all the high-quality cues of our traditional pram designs, but adds an element of practicality with a detachable body and fold-down chassis. With all-round suspension and a beautiful white cotton pram liner and mattress, the Kensington delivers classic pram comfort and ride for happy, peaceful newborns.
Each Kensington is hand-built by skilled Silver Cross craftsmen and women, with every piece signed off using a unique certificate of authenticity. Constructed with a level of care and detail that can only be achieved from hand finishing, the quality of a Heritage Pram is unparalleled; highlights including the hand-stitched fabrics and hand-painted fine line detailing.
- Pressed aluminum body, hand painted
- 4-point spring suspension for bouncing glide
- Hand-stitched hood & apron
- Deep padded mattress with sumptuous cotton liner
- Chrome-plated tensioners finished with rose detailing
- Hand spoked 14” and 16” wheels, finished in chrome
- Puncture-proof tires
- Vachetta leather handle with hand-stitched detailing
- Large attachable shopping basket
- New owner's after-care kit
- Certificate of authenticity
L53" x W29" x H47"
L34" x W14" x H7"